Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starting Points

I have thought long and hard about starting this - and I guess in the end I succumbed to the call to share what I am thinking about, and thinking a lot about. KM has been in my thoughts these last 7 years almost daily, as I have devoted quite a bit of my time everyday to seeking better ways to understand and deal with the issues in KM. I am an academic as well as a practitioner in the field, doing both reserach and implementation.

Enough of an introduction, I think. Lets start the ball rolling. I want to point out what the President was quoted as saying in the aftermath of the Detroit terrorist scare onboard the plane - that the intelligence agencies, the community as a whole was unable to undertand and interpret the information that was available. Is this indicative of the future challenge for knowledge management?

No comments:

Post a Comment